Saturday, May 9, 2009


I first feel unconvinced of x'self. Because first very often go to sea ( poppa like to get the quota to island from office ) and (it) is true from small like once with the sea and swimming pool. I can hold up for hours in pool, eat, drink etc in pool. Hence my husk nya first very black.

Besides, in my school also is often brought by culunnya. Sister sock of melar also I wear. Even have first time SD, there is assumed to by goodly cowo joke to see I is continued. I have ge-er aja, but in the reality he/she see my sock is of heavy dishevelled melar den. Hence my nya that do not pedean. I also like the manjat tree. I am only having 1 friend people at that time. Its name is Dewi. We often both nakal-nakalan, because my house can be spelled out members to reside in the kampong, become there is rill, tree dsbnya. Even neighbour cassava even also we have steal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online