Friday, May 1, 2009

Largest Tattoo Gallery


The last time I blogged about tatoo was back in September. Unless I am a professional tattoo artist, there’s not much to blog about. I had been planning to get a tattoo at every country that I visited to keep the memory inked on my body. As a matter of fact, when I was holidaying in Bali late last year I wanted to add the collection of tattoo on my body but the Mrs strongly objected. Hmm … it’s always about the woman isn’t it.

If you currently have no tattoo and are planning to get one, my advise is for you to have a deep thought before you make a permanent decision on your body. The next thing is to choose a tattoo design. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to choose a bad tattoo design that you’ll regret for the rest of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online