Monday, May 11, 2009


hhh, the life of a celebrity. Katrina Kaif is one of those women who worked their way up in Bollywood and is easily one of the busiest actresses in Bollywood today. So much so that in a bid to keep pace with her hectic schedule, the British-born actress recently missed her flight to Bangalore, where she had to attend a cricket match. While you and I would have returned back home only to crib about money lost, Katrina Kaif had business tycoon Vijay Mallya fly her in his jet!

“I was shooting in Goa and had to catch a flight to Bangalore for the IPL match on Saturday. But I missed my flight. Fortunately, Vijay Mallya had me flown in his jet or I wouldn’t have been able to make it,” Katrina told IANS.

“That’s one of the advantages of being the brand ambassador for Mallya’s team. You know they’ll make sure you’d reach where you are required to, in spite of maddening schedules,” Katrina laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online