Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sumna likes drinking black coffee

Sumna likes drinking black coffee

Beautiful Sumna is our regular reader and she sends us her profile. She lives in Karachi (north) and studying in college. She says about her “even though I tend to be shy I also tend to go crazy once I get to know people. Another thing you might notice about me is I m aloof or quiet sometimes but I have a logical explanation for that. Headache. I like drinking black coffee because has antioxidants and prevents memory lost when I reach the age of 65 and up where it is common problem when you get old (prevention is better than cure lol).

All in all I am a talkative but at time quiet (which I find crazy lol) kind of girl who enjoys to hang out with his friends and make new friends, and pursue his hobbies and interest whenever or wherever I can. So if you want to make friends with me just write in comments…………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online