Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Delhi Is Katrina Favourite Place After MumbaiGossip: Delhi Is Katrina Favourite Place After Mumbai
The oppressive heat in New Delhi doesn't seem to have affected British-born actress Katrina Kaif's enthusiasm to shoot here. She says she loves Delhi people and would love to make it her home after Mumbai.

"I really hope that someday I come to the capital for the film shoot. I have shot for different movies in all parts of the world but unfortunately not here. So I'm looking forward to that opportunity as I know it would be real fun," Katrina Kaif said at a press conference in Delhi.

"I come here very often but they are very short visits. I just love this place. If I have to decide where do I want to live after Mumbai, it would definitely be Delhi. Here I share amazing vibes with people and see so many friendly faces," she added.

Dressed in blue ankle-length jeans, red jersey and black sneakers, the actress looked casual and posed happily for the shutterbugs.

Katrina, who is the brand ambassador of Indian Premier League (IPL) team Royal Challengers (RC), was in the capital to attend a promotional event for her team.
The "Singh Is Kinng" star said that she wants IPL to be back in India.

"We all know the reasons why IPL's venue was shifted to South Africa, but I would really like it to be back here again because the enthusiasm, craziness and fan following for cricket in India is simply amazing," she said.

"The whole experience is priceless. That is the time when we smile together and cry together," she added.

The 24-year-old also said: "We (actors) keep our fingers crossed on a Friday. Similarly, cricketers too wait till the last ball because the game is so unpredictable."

Meanwhile she is preparing for her performance at the IPL grand finale in Johannesburg on May 24.

The actress will soon be seen in Prakash Jha's political drama "Rajneeti" and Rajkumar Santoshi's romantic comedy "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online