Sunday, May 10, 2009

Reema pictures


All this has been started off by one of my dear contemporaries. It is said that one rotten egg spoils the pudding. Everybody is asking this question as to what is the secret of my beauty? I would say it is in the eye of the beholder. But seriously, if I had gone under the knife, my features would have changed. I call plastic surgery a curse. You get caught in a rut and constantly keep on going back for it because if you don’t follow up, you will end up scarred for life. I believe in eating right, exercising and taking care of my health. Yes my weight does fluctuate, but I try controlling it through my diet. People want to see a heroine who looks cute and pretty, but if we get too thin, they think there is something wrong with us or we are ill. So one has to maintain a balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online